1. When can I start using the travel services and benefits?
Upon joining the Diamond Holiday family, you can start using travel service and operate your own system instantly. That means you immediately take advantage of the numerous member benefits that we have to offer.
2. What is the booking process?
As a member you'll access to view all available services, book them yourself online and pay for them with a credit card.
3. What if I don't have a credit card?
A bank debit card with the visa or master card logo will work.
4. Can I pay my membership fee or travel by check?
No, join payment and all bookings are done through a secure server online. Using credit cards online are much safer and offer you the better protection.
5. How can I contact the company?
We encourage anyone with a question or comment to Contact us by e-mail.
6. What skills do I need to succeed as a Diamond Holiday associate (member)?
The most successful associate have a desire to achieve and a positive attitude about the goals they must accomplish to get their reward. There is no need for a degree or special license to build you Diamond Holiday Business. The stars in diamond holiday are simply “emotionally intelligent” and can connect with others in ways that move them to action by offering them a real opportunity to improve their lives
7. What kind of support will I receive as a Diamond Holiday member?
Friendly member support is paramount in building a world-renown network company. You'll receive an incredible toolkit of business skills and marketing tools when you register with DHT Africa. We are here to help you build your business.
8. Is there any age requirement to become a DHT member?
YES!! You must be at least 18 years of age to participate as a DHT member.
9. How much money could I make?
The amount of money you can make is virtually unlimited and is determined by how much work you put into the program. You determine your income!
10. Is it safe to give you my credit card information over the internet?
YES! We have a secure server for your credit card payments .We do not keep credit cards on file so no one can access it after your transaction is complete.
11. How much time should I work every day?
You customize your business to your individual goals, needs and desires. You may want a fun diversion in your already busy life.
12. How much should I pay for the membership?
You only have to pay a one-time joining fee for your membership of only $350USD + $25 USD back office maintenance fee. This is exclusive of all taxes where required.
13. Do I need to sell any products?
NO, you don't need to sell any products, but yourself! You can simply enjoy the benefits of discounted vacations and make unlimited bookings. But we do suggest you share this Home-based Business opportunity with the people you know. This approach is sure to make you more successful.
14. How do I receive my bonus and commissions?
DHT will give each member an online account called a e-wallet. All cash bonus or commissions are transferred instantly to your e-wallet. All cash bonus or commissions will also membership Visa Debit Card.
15. What kind of travel discounts do I get?
DHT has developed worldwide strategic partners with a number of travel suppliers who are able to source travel at remarkable price than retail prices in the market place.
16. Is there a monthly membership fee or any recurring fee?
NO!! There is no monthly membership fee or any recurring fee. Your one-time payment fee entitles you to enjoy all the benefits DHT Travel offers.
17. How can I manage my business online?
Once you have joined the DHT family. You'll have a username and password. This will enable you to enter your personal virtual office. Once inside, you will have access at your fingertips to the most comprehensive database to your own DHT Business.
18. What do I receive when go through the Board?
There are 2 Boards you will go through. As you finish the first board (Holiday Board) you will receive $ 1,000. As you finish the second board (Diamond Board) you will receive $10,000 ($7,500 cash and $2,500 travel voucher)
19. Can I change or sell my membership?
Sure, change any username requires due verification. The existing owner will provide the original purchase details. Include the original purchase date, method of payment and the transaction number. We will also require the existing owner to provide a scanned copy of passport or driver license. All the materials can be sent by e-mail. There will be a charge of $50 per transfer if the existing owner ID in Holiday Board and $300 per transfer if the ID is in Diamond Board. The payment can be transferred through be wired to our bank account. The change process takes 48 working hours upon receipt of funds and materials.
20. What other rewards can I anticipate as a DHT member?
In addition to the amazing income, you can earn free prizes such as: Car, and Villa. Of course, Luxurious incentive trips as well.
21. How does DHT generate its revenue/profit?
DHT main objective is to promote tourism and to particularly afford members in the low to middle class opportunities to change their lives through network marketing.
Therefore, it is important to understand that DHT strategic objective is three pronged and profit and revenues is but the last of the 3 main objectives of DHT:
1. Promotion of travel and tourism which is measured in terms of members who have been sponsored by DHT to travel both locally and internationally. Our financial statements also measure the number of members who accessed discounted travel packages in a particular financial year.
2. The number of people who have won $10000 which indicate the level of member empowerment that DHT has achieved over the past financial year.
3. Revenue and profit which gives our members the confidence they need to continue to be active members of DHT. Although DHT has a number of revenue streams emanating from its travel agency, medical tourism, schools of tourism and ticketing as well as membership fees, its profit is low as its two main objectives are to promote travel and tourism while empowering previously disadvantaged individuals who chose to get involved in multi- level marketing.